Sour Milk Pancakes.
A perfect solution for your leftover milk…
- 1 cup of nearly sour milk
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 eggs 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Half a tablespoon of baking powder
- Quarter tablespoon of baking soda
- Three quarts of a tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Whisk the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Beat together the milk, eggs and oil into another bowl.
- Combine the two mixes together until you have a smooth batter.
- Coat your griddle with some butter and heat over a medium heat.
- Pour a quarter of a cup onto the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes until bubbles appear and dry out, before flipping and cooking for the same amount of time on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and then serve with your favourite toppings!